Charter of Demands
1. a) Vacate victimization of Association activists.
b) Allow democratic functioning of Association without interference from administration2. Strengthen Audit & Accounts to Safeguard People’s Rights
a) Stop down sizing; Stop outsourcing & privatisation of Audit & Accounts; Scrap curtailment/shedding of Audit functions in the name of Audit Plan.
b) Ensure continuance of the existing Accounting and Auditing methodologies and appropriate party days with scientific work norms.
c) Ensure effective Panchayati Raj Audit & Accounts by sanctioning more posts.
3. Upgrade all LDC to PB 1 GP 2400 (4000-6000 pre-revised); merge LDC & DEO and grant the following pay scales to other cadres
Auditor/Accountant : PB2, GP 4200
SA : PB2, GP 4600
SO//Private Secretary : PB2, GP 4800
AAO : PB2, GP 5400
AO : PB3, GP 6600
SAO : PB3, GP 7600
4. Fill up all vacant posts and sanction adequate post as per the agreement of 16.10.1992.
5. a) Amend Company Law and DPC Act for Audit of Public Sector Undertakings & Corporations even after reduction of Government share to below 50%.
b) Amend Company Law to ensure the Audit by IA&AD of all Public Limited Companies listed with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
c) Enact necessary law to bring audit of all public Financial Institutions by IA&AD.
6. Permit graduate Gr.D employees to appear SOG Examination as before.
7. Step up of pay of senior promotees who exhausted ACP, in the event of juniors drawing more pay on getting ACP.
8. Grant ACP on hierarchical pattern.
9. Re-designate Supervisor as Section Officer & grant further promotion as AO/SAO
10. Grant promotion to employees against the direct recruitment quota.
11. Regularise the ad-hoc Section officers by creating sufficient posts, promote all SOGE passed hands as one time measure
12. Restore unilateral transfer policy.
13. Restoration of provision of Metal Passes to AAO’s working in Railway Audit Offices.
14. i) Restore the scheme of granting three increments on passing departmental Confirmatory examination.
ii) Restore the scheme of granting of SO increment rate on passing SOG examination till regular promotion.